[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Facts and Figures

Posted by Tony T on Mon, Aug 22 2016 at 04:57 PM CDT:

In Reply to: Re: Facts and Figures posted by Paul Farrugia on Mon, Aug 22 2016 at 01:12 PM CDT:

Absolutely, Paul. I agree 100%. This has been known about for years. Once it was RBL members who held the cheque book, i.e. retired military personnel who made the decisions’ as to who was in need and, it was then delivered at grass root level. However in moved the civilian staff and the powers to be decided all decisions were to be made at the top. Not too sure who the powers to be are, but trust me, very senior ex-military member are there somewhere. Had the RBL been practising the charter as it was set up to do all those years ago there would not have been the need for the charity Help The Hero’s and the Help The Hero’s Ltd company to have been set up. They also have Trustees on the former and directors on the latter on large salaries. Both, are too large and powerful for the likes of us in attempting to rattle their cage, as is the RBL. It needs the might of the press who have in some cases made noises. We can only wait the outcome, which will come. And, those with their sticky fingers in the till will be caught and put to shame.

TT

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]