[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Any infos on a French/Belgian/Canadian DVD pack with the 3 "real" HP movies ?

Posted by Kees Stam on January 29, 2006 at 09:34:23:

In Reply to: Any infos on a French/Belgian/Canadian DVD pack with the 3 "real" HP movies ? posted by VMF on January 28, 2006 at 13:27:02:

Thanks for the kind words!
I am afraid there's no such thing as a French HP box. You might have read that all movies come from different studios, so that means a 'rights' problem. But there is a very good French Ipcress release, there is a 'Funerailles...' release and Billion $ Brain has been released in French as well, (see all movie pages) so you could construct it yourself! (mail me in case you don't know where to buy)
Of course all in region 2 releases, so in case you live in Canada, you need a region-free dvdplayer.
PS There's a complete box for sale: in Russia! See the 'Extra'-section...

Regards, Kees

: First, i'd like to congratulate you for your HP website : I couln't dream of a better source of information on Harry Palmer...

: Does anyone know if a DVD collector pack including the three HP movies is yet available, if possible with a french cover ? I've seen your latest news on the so-called "Ultimate Harry palmer" DVD pack, but I canno consider it as "ultimate" a pack which would not include "Funeral in Berlin" and "Billion Dollar Brain"...

: Thanks for your answer..;

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]