[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Ipcress Special edition DVD

Posted by on December 03, 2005 at 00:37:09:

In Reply to: Re: Ipcress Special edition DVD posted by Kees Stam on November 29, 2005 at 15:59:37:

Kees,

Any word on a US version release? What are the chances?

Mike

: Some time ago I mentioned on this site a special Ipcress release was coming 'somewhere' in the future (did I hear that from you Mark?) but no further info ... I read that 16 January 2006 is the releasedate of this special edition (according to play.com) but no further info is available. The CD will probably be the usual soundtrack with 'hidden track' but the extra's on dvd nr.2 will be a big surprise! I wonder what they've got in store. I expect them to add the commentary of Furie and Hunt and maybe the radiospots from this site (like the French release did). I had hoped they would have mailed me, I would have loved to help! And do that Michael Caine interview for them...

: Thanks again Mark! :-), 'breaking news' again after 40 years! (they will probably call it the 40 year anniversary version...)

: Regards, Kees

: PS So now I do have a reason to buy a PSP...

:
: : Does anyone have any info on the triple disc (2x DVD plus a CD)"Ipcress" Special Edition DVD due for region 2 release in January? Looks likes there's going to be a 'portable' PlayStation version too.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]