[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Deleted scenes section added.

Posted by KS on October 30, 2005 at 14:45:40:

In Reply to: Re: Deleted scenes section added. posted by Terry Hine on October 30, 2005 at 07:44:06:

Hi Terry,

Very nice to hear from you again. The 'reddishness' might be caused by the fact that I've got a PAL system TV and region 1 is NTSC. I had hoped the Americans had added some extra's but no...

Yes, an interview with Michael Caine, I'm afraid that's a longterm project and I have quite a busy job but I can ask his management ( 0,00001 % chance but...)

Blue Ice used a lot of Palmer elements. The script gas got it's moments but the film never really takes off (is this correct English?) and the magic between Michael Caine and Sean Young never really happens but it is an OK film. I have the dvd, I'll watch it again one of these days.

All the best, Kees

: : Hi Kees. Hello my friend. It's been a while since I've written but I do manage to drop in to check the site from time to time. It's looking great and I enjoy the new additions. I'm glad to see that you will be looking at some of the movies that are in the Palmer style. I always thought BLUE ICE had a lot of Harry Palmer elements. I have both the Region 1 and 2 versions of BILLION DOLLAR BRAIN and do not notice any unusual color variations. It would be cool to land an interview with Michael Caine to see what he recalls about the making of the Palmer movies. Best regards, Terry.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]