[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Deleted scenes section added.

Posted by KS on October 30, 2005 at 14:35:29:

In Reply to: Re: Deleted scenes section added. posted by mark isaacs on October 28, 2005 at 15:21:01:

I think you are right Mark. I looked closer and noticed that Michael wears his own glasses and not the 'Palmer-style' glasses.
Strangely enough, the 2 photos of him near the wall (also on the video/dvdcover) are in a series of scenes/stills that were actually filmed and used in the movie.
The French lobbycard near the grave is indeed a strange one.
I'll let them stay on that page for the time being but I'll add a note!
Thanks again and best regards, Kees

PS Do you remember which magazine that was? You will understand I am very interested in that article....

>> In your "FiB" deleted scenes section I've always been pretty sure that the photos with Caine in the polo neck jumper and brown suede coat were posed shots to publicise the making of the film - possibly even prior to the start of shooting. I seem to recall a contemporary magazine article using them to publicise the film crew's arrival in Berlin. The photo with 'Vulkan's Grave' actually shows Caine at one of the many unofficial shrines/memorials to those who lost their lives deperately trying to escape from East to West. <<

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]