[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: A different bug problem ?

Posted by on November 11, 2011 at 15:41:13:

In Reply to: Re: A different bug problem ? posted by Deborah on November 11, 2011 at 11:01:43:

: The only pellets I've used that I freeze are Scenic, they go off pretty rapidly. The other brands I keep at room temperature.

: If you try to change out the pellets all at once, you will need to weigh your bird to make sure he's eating enough. Some birds take work to swtich to a healthier diet, and some are perennial seed junkies... I feed my GCC a seed and pellet mix, I've never been able to get him to eat pellets well enough on their own.
Yeah, I'm going to start him off slowly and still give him some seeds. He won't eat anything human other than water melon. He licks apples, that's it.
Now he's clingy ?? I mean clinky. I can't leave the room, he follows me, he's screaming, trying to get me to pick him up, won't play with his toys...just like this for the last two days. He seems healthy. Maybe he doesn't like his food from the fridge ?? When I took him to bed with me this morning, he was fine. Ate, didn't cry once. He was in a second cage next to me.
Now he's whisteling for me ? Oh boy...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]