[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

A smile coming your way today. Love the Ma'am. That's

Posted by alwyas a nice touch. Dixiedew on Wed, Jul 02 2014 at 07:43 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Didn't forget. My Restuvus education told me that old age was posted by synonymous with dementia. All covered. Ma'am on Tue, Jul 01 2014 at 01:06 PM CDT:

: : : : Do you want to know really why I posted?

: : : : When I first read this post earlier, I thought perhaps the woman might be lonely, but I decided this was none of my business. So I refrained from posting. Until I read YOUR post. It made me feel bad for the OP, who might be really worried about her mother so far away having dementia! Are you a doctor to diagnose her mother?

: : : : So I decided to offer another option to the OP. I tried to make the OP feel BETTER, not worse. I don't think the OP is neglecting her mother! She lives far away. It sounds like she lives alone. Most older people without spouses (seems like in this case) are lonely. This has nothing to do with any fault of the OP!

: : : : To the OP: If you, OP, took it that way, I apologize to you. I definitely do not believe you are neglecting your mother. I would have no way of knowing that either way, and I would certainly not want to accuse you of something. I don't believe my post did. I was simply offering an alternative viewpoint other than the sad threat of dementia.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]