[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Oh, that's wonderful! nm

Posted by cocoa on Thu, Jun 12 2014 at 10:36 AM CDT:

In Reply to: Hi, all. Nora's procedure is over and my SIL told me posted by Molly McKean on Wed, Jun 11 2014 at 06:13 PM CDT:

: that the doctor said he 'couldn't be happier' with the way things played out. Nora's surgery was 5 hrs long. She has an aneurysm in her left carotid artery and they placed a 'pipeline' which is something that will stop the blood flow to the aneurysm and the aneurysm will eventually die off without a blood supply. You all probably know all about this procedure; I have been retired since 2010 and remember very little about anatomy and surgical procedures. But this was very scary for our family and I have been a little . . . hmmm. . .bezerk shall we say?. She had to go to San Francisco for the surgery (4-5 hours away from our home).

: I want to thank you for all the prayers and positive thoughts and support that Nora and I received from my friends here in Restuvusland.

: Nora is a sweetheart, is an RVT (veterinary nurse) and has a wonderful husband and daughter, works hard and loves her mother (me). :-)

: So thank you thank you thank you. We are so very grateful for your help, and realize that God has answered our prayers yet again.

: It is a spectacular day.

: Much love,

: Molly

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: