[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]
Why does my husband blame me for everything?? Weeds? My fault. Yeah.
Posted by sm on Mon, Jun 09 2014 at 01:01 PM CDT:
We have a huge piece of property and a lot of it is just weeds. We can't landscape every inch of the place, so we leave a lot of it to mother nature. He's out there weeding it, grumpy as hell, blaming it all on ME, acting like it's my fault that weeds exist. Yes. I make weeds happen. That's all on me.
I also have told him a zillion times that it does NOT need to be weeded, but he does it anyway.
Pffft on him.
- Is he saying you are to blame, or is just grumbling and you feel blamed? nm Tue, Jun 10 2014 at 12:50 PM CDT
- We blame TruGreen! Last year, after being told NOT to, they used weed killer - sm Carol Reese Mon, Jun 09 2014 at 05:30 PM CDT
- Get a goat. They will eat the weeds. nm Mon, Jun 09 2014 at 04:02 PM CDT
- IMO, he's projecting his own guilt about it on to you. My DH does it a lot, and yes it sucks. nm Mon, Jun 09 2014 at 01:11 PM CDT
- My husband does that too. He suffers from PTSD though, so I try not to take it personally. does your husband have history of combat, or other trauma? Mon, Jun 09 2014 at 01:07 PM CDT
Post a Followup