[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: What is wrong with people?

Posted by Snake on April 14, 2006 at 11:39:39:

In Reply to: Re: What is wrong with people? posted by Allen on April 12, 2006 at 03:47:18:

No fuckwad I'm not blind. Interesting how your so eager to slap that label on me reguardless of the fact that you don't have any logical basis to do so. As a matter of fact I don't like liberals either because theyr spineless cowards. Maybe you didn't read my other post where I trashed the libs..... I mean, what the hell do I not understand? Christians are taking over the world and starting with America, libs are too pansy to do anything about it, and there's no way a 3rd party can rise. Conservatives sabotage our economy to push lower and middle class into poverty... Hince high gas prices (amoung other things)... So what the fuck am I missing dipshit?
I think your pissy because I'm being more open minded than you are. You can't illegalize religion, you'll get a massive backlash that'll just fuck us up worse than we already are. Now, if our leaders subtly used their propaganda machine to strengthen individuality in society maybe they could slowly unbrainwash people, but even then the people must do away with their faiths on their own will. But telling them that they CAN'T believe in something, even if it does sound stupid, is no worse than what the Christian supremacists are doing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]