[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]

Re: Hey Christy

Posted by Christy on March 18, 2009 at 11:15:04:

In Reply to: Re: Hey Christy posted by Haley on March 16, 2009 at 16:40:37:

All right, but just why are you so curious about me in particular? It's weirding me out a bit.

Mulan 2 - agree with Rac, everyone was completely out of character. And come ON, arranged marriages happened in ancient China. If Mulan is so against the idea of arranged marriages, what did she think she was visiting the Matchmaker for in the first movie? There were a couple of nice moments, such as when Mulan thought Shang died, but those were few and far between.

Pocahontas 2 - awful, one of the worst. They made John Smith into a complete idiot and Pocahontas into a whiny brat. Plus there's the ending. It didn't work. At all.

Return to Neverland: mediocre. The beginning was promising and I love the song "I'll Try" and the scene where Peter and Wendy were reunited, but most of the rest of the movie was pure formula. And why the heck did they replace the crocodile with an octopus? Makes no sense at all.

Haven't seen the Swan Princess sequels or the FernGully sequels and I have zero interest in them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Main Board ]